Village Creek State Park is a state park located in the Piney Woods of eastern Texas in the Hardin County city of Lumberton. The heavily forested 1,090 acres park opened in 1994. Activities include camping, picnicking, swimming (1-mile hike to sandbar swimming area), hiking, fishing, nature study and bird watching.
For more information, visit:Add Reference URL
From Silsbee, Texas
- Head east toward N 5th St (26 ft)
- Turn right onto U.S. 96 Business/5th StContinue to follow U.S. 96 Business(2.5 mi)
- U.S. 96 Business turns slightly right and becomes U.S. 96F Business S (0.1 mi)
- Take the ramp onto US-96 S (2.4 mi)
- Make a U-turnDestination will be on the right(0.3 mi)
From Beaumont, take U.S. Highway 69/96 North and take the Mitchell Road exit onto Mitchell Road (just before the U.S. Highway 69/96 split). Go approximately 0.4 miles on the access road and turn east (right) onto Mitchell Road. Then turn immediately north (left) onto FM 3513 (Village Creek Parkway). Go approximately 2 miles and turn east (right) on Alma Drive. Cross the railroad tracks (veer to the left) and continue 0.5 miles to the park entrance.