Villiage Creek State Park
Activities include camping, picnicking, swimming (1-mile hike to sandbar swimming area), hiking, fishing, nature study and bird watching. The park is part of the Village Creek Paddling Trail.
For more information, visit:Add Reference URL
Be courteous, informed, and prepared. Read trailhead guidelines, stay on the trail, and don’t feed the wildlife.Read More
From Silsbee, Texas
- Head east toward N 5th St (26 ft)
- Turn right onto U.S. 96 Business/5th StContinue to follow U.S. 96 Business(2.3 mi)
- Turn left onto Old Beaumont Hwy (2.5 mi)
- Turn left onto Village Creek Rd (0.8 mi)
- Continue straight onto Willard Lake RdDestination will be on the right(0.6 mi)
From Beaumont, take U.S. Highway 69/96 North and take the Mitchell Road exit onto Mitchell Road (just before the U.S. Highway 69/96 split). Go approximately 0.4 miles on the access road and turn east (right) onto Mitchell Road. Then turn immediately north (left) onto FM 3513 (Village Creek Parkway). Go approximately 2 miles and turn east (right) on Alma Drive. Cross the railroad tracks (veer to the left) and continue 0.5 miles to the park entrance.