Kelly Island Campground
5.6 miles E of Ririe, Idaho
|Address:||18299 E 143 N, Ririe, ID 83443, USA|
Maps | Directions
This is a BLM campground with 14 campsites for RVs or tents and 1 group campsite.
From Ririe, Idaho
- Head east on Smith St toward 1st E St (0.3 mi)
- Continue onto Archer Rd (1.6 mi)
- Turn right onto E 200 N/Heise Rd/Poplar Loop (0.9 mi)
- Slight right onto Heise Rd/Poplar Loop (0.2 mi)
- Continue straight onto N 4800 E/Heise Rd/Poplar LoopContinue to follow Heise Rd/Poplar Loop(2.9 mi)
- Slight left onto E 100 N/Heise Rd/Poplar Loop (187 ft)
- Slight left onto N 5050 E (0.4 mi)
- Turn right onto E Heise Rd (2.3 mi)
- Turn right to stay on E Heise Rd (0.4 mi)
- Turn rightDestination will be on the left(0.2 mi)
8/15/16 4:26 pm
Looks like that's been updated now.
3/15/16 7:44 pm
The description above is for a state park in Ohio as is the link for info. The Google Maps link does go to the correct location. I have not been to this camp ground but have been in the area a few times. On the Snake River. Might have to look it up this summer.
Edit Review Delete Review