Warm Slough Campground
|Address:||~1919 South 5000 West, Rexburg, ID 83440, USA|
Maps | Directions
Restrooms Picnic Tables Rivers Paintball Permitted
Airsoft, Camp, and Canoe
This is a pretty popular campsite that fills up pretty quick on busy weekends. Campsites are fairly spread out and there is no official donation box (as of July 2015). A couple of the campsites have picnic tables and there are several rock fire rings. There's also a restroom next to each boat ramp.
It's a popular put in and takeout spot on the river with two boat ramps, one on the creek and one on the river. There's also a pretty good spot to take out innertubes just under a mile downstream from the boatramp that's on the river, yet the boat ramp and takeout are only about 1000 feet away from each other which makes it really easy to do over and over again. There's another put-in further upstream that will almost double your float but also significantly increase your walk back. It's a pretty slow easy float and the water isn't super cold.
This used to be a popular spot for paintball which is now prohibited. Please take better care of the paintball fields we are permitted to use.
More InformationAdd Resource
From Rexburg, Idaho
- Head north on S 3rd W toward W 1st S (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto ID-33 W (1.3 mi)
- Turn right onto N 12th W/N 2000 WContinue to follow N 2000 W(3.0 mi)
- Turn left onto Ball Rd (1.0 mi)
- Turn right onto N 3000 W (1.0 mi)
- Continue onto W 4000 N/White Slough Rd (0.7 mi)
- Turn left to stay on W 4000 N/White Slough Rd (1.1 mi)
- Turn left (0.7 mi)
- Turn rightDestination will be on the left(0.2 mi)