Hell's Half Acre Southbound Rest Stop
|Address:||I-15, Blackfoot, ID 83221, USA|
Maps | Directions
Restrooms Picnic Tables Trails Rocks
This is a well maintained rest area with facilities to keep you happy as you travel through Idaho. This rest stop on Interstate 15 about 15 miles South of Idaho Falls has nice picnic tables and grass areas. If you need refreshments there are vending machines to provide cold drinks. The rest area sits on a Lava flow area with a great walking path and information signs about the formations and wildlife you can see. On your trip to Idaho along the Veteran's Memorial Hwy (I-15) don't forget to stop at this rest stop to make your trip more comfortable.
More InformationAdd Resource
Be courteous, informed, and prepared. Read trailhead guidelines, stay on the trail, and don't feed the wildlife.Read More
From Blackfoot, Idaho
- Head southwest on N Broadway St toward W Pacific St (0.1 mi)
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto I-15BL S/W Bridge St (signs for I-15)Continue to follow I-15BL S(1.0 mi)
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 N/US-26 E toward Idaho Falls/Butte (15.2 mi)
- Take exit 108 toward E 1250 N (0.3 mi)
- Turn left onto E 1250 N (0.1 mi)
- Turn left to merge onto I-15 S/US-26 W toward Blackfoot/Pocatello (6.4 mi)
- Take the exitDestination will be on the right(0.3 mi)
Approximately 9 miles north of Blackfoot on I-15 southbound.